Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No.20 - Today I.....

suddenly have the feelings of uncomfort, scared and just-dont-know-how-to-explain-how-mixed-up-the-feelings-are feelings. This is because I had the thought of 'oh my, im going to leave home in 2 or 3months time to study!' Ya, I know I sound so like a hooligan (is this how it is spelled?). Most of my friends left Taiping to study, long long long time ago. To Korea, to New Zealand, to Australia, to Bangi, to Kuala Lumpur and the list goes on and on and on..... But I still want home..... The comfort of dressing in a school uniform, school dismisses at 1pm, going for extracurricular activities..... It is time to grow up.

2 comments:

  1. yeah..it is time to grow up..
    but dun worry, u will love the new experience..
    and best of all, u will always have ur home to run back to..=)

    ReplyDelete