Saturday, September 5, 2009

No.53 - It's My Birthday, I'm 19 now!

yes, now im 19, officially. the last -teen il be having. next year it will be the number '2'. so im no longer young. old already. but still, not much changes to myself, thats what i felt. just that i need to buck up in my studies. journey in the medical world has just started nearly a month ago, things getting tougher. so all i asked for this birthday is W-I-S-D-O-M, yes, wisdom.
*
*
am back in taiping for the weekend. need to get my rest and also catch up and revise and assignments to complete. urgh. i think i better make a move.
*
*
got 2cakes for this birthday, plus another 1 is just a slice. celebration started yesterday, thanks to my coursemates. quite surprised though expected. but still, nice to get people to celebrate though im at new environment.
*
*
pandan layer cake from mum and sis
chocolate and fruits cake from aunty philo and pat
(photo of presents not included =) )
and i want to express my gratitude and appreciation to all who wished me, either through sms or facebook (very happy to receive sms from 3 of my friends who are at overseas currently)
*
so im 19 now! happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment