Sunday, September 13, 2009

No.54 - Weekend Without Taiping

after completing five weeks at AIMST, this weekend is my 1st of not being able to get back to taiping. so sad. every sunday when i get back to campus, il be counting down for friday = back to taiping. but this week i was not allowed to do so.
*
*
last week i wasn't really myself, feeling sleepy all the time, studying less than usual. but slowly i got back the rhythm. so back to studying and doing assignments, which il be doing so after blogging this, an assignment due tomorrow!
*
*
so weekend without taiping, only significant event was the reason why i had to remain here that is to complete a group assignment - interview a successful entrepreneur. so my group (consist of 10people) decided to interview a doctor who co-owns klinik bersatu. so 7 of us (jason, mei-dree, wooi choo, fanny, sitha, rahman and i) met up the doctor at pizza hut in jusco at seberang perai. the interview was ok and we had our dinner after that before going jalan-jalan.
*
*
want to know what's my dinner? promise me you wouldnt laugh after i tell you the secret. this is because all of them made fun of me (except rahman) for tasting my dinner for the 1st time. im considered a jungle-person for them.
*
*


yes, my 1st plate of nando's chicken. 1/4 chicken (mild, not bad right though im 1st timer suppose to taste the lemon & herb) and 2 sidedishes (mediterreanian rice and coleslaw). tasted ok lah, but i still prefer kenny rogers (more tasty and the chicken not so dehydrated! haha, nando's, please dont come after me!)
*
*
thats all for now. no photos from the interview because i wouldnt want to be sued by the doctor for putting up his face and our group photo is still with rahman. by the time i get the photo from him, i no longer have the 'kick' to update the blog.
*
*
ok, off i go to do my things! am very happy that next weekend will be a long holiday! off until wednesday, classes resume thursday!
*
*
here's wishing all my friends who are observing fast now, an early
Selamat Hari Raya!
*
*
*things getting better now, future seems brighter, as the saying goes, where there's a will, there's always a way! just believe.

1 comment: