Thursday, October 15, 2009

No.58 - JLYP-Medicine War 1

not the war you can think of. its just examination and me. yes, as i said, i will be back AFTER my continuous assessment. but this is a premature end to my assessment because :
1)one paper was postponed due to lack of space and miscommunication. how ridiculous is that? 1st time in my life exam got postponed.
2)one paper got postponed due to the exam day will be a half-day for deepavali. im like what the??
*
so my continuous assessment is not exactly over, two more papers to go, excluding the malaysian studies and entreprenuership. and there are two assignments to be completed. so the holiday which begins today evening itself is not exactly a holiday. its just a week plus of extra rest and less stress.
*
how do i find the papers that ive completed? well, relatively ok i would say so. still dont know how marks are awarded. this is the first time i answer my exam questions in point and table form.
how was the process of studying? this is the first time i actually read/study/revise everyday (excluded some of the holidays) never have i been this hardworking in my entire life before. and with so much time to read everyday, i actually no longer just merely memorizing everything and vomit them out on exam day. now i actually do understand them and remember them.
besides that, this is the first time when i study, i do not need to be in a proper position, as in everything is well arranged and i am sitted on the chair reading. this time, my whole bed was full of books and notes and pencils. sometimes you can see me sitting and reading, walking and reading, sleeping and reading. so not me back then.
*
i think there is nothing much to be updated on. maybe when nearing the end of the holiday il update again, then we will see how much i progressed during the holidays.
when the holiday is over, its marks the second part of my first semester of my first year. wow. thats fast, right?
its creepy....

4 comments:

  1. cool :)
    its awesome you're studying a lot. and understanding and remembering. :) good luck with everything. i know you'd do awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...im really amazed at how much time u can spend studyin..hehe..really salute...can never do tht myself..
    anyway all the best in ur studies for ur exam..take care of urself n God bless=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...i never study that hard in my entire life....good luck phing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what's freaky? you sound like study possessed! but its a good thing (: since you're in uni now i wish that would happen to me too!

    ReplyDelete