Sunday, October 25, 2009

No.60 - Start of 2nd Half of 1st Semester Year 1

i will be beginning my 2nd half of my year 1 1st semester tomorrow. ive completed more than 2months of my 1st year. how time flies.
*
i just reached my campus 2hours ago, unpacked everything and soon will be getting in touch with my books and notes.
*
i had the sudden urge to blog this. the urge came when i was on my journey back here, in the bus from butterworth bus station to sungai petani. it got me thinking when the bus passed the junction to kepala batas where i was able to see the ACMS building.
*
what so significant about the building?
*
i will relate it to Jeremiah 29:11 :-

For I know the plans I have for you, declares The Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

*

yes, indeed its true.

*


i applied for both ACMS and AIMST because they are the cheapest medical course available in malaysia (for sure excluding the public universities)
ACMS called me up a couple of times, sent me letter to ask me to attend for the selection test. but its not confirm that i will obtain a place as i have to do very well for the test. its quite impossible to do as i looked the past year questions and also there are physics questions. besides that the test is not free of charge. it costs nearly rm700. so i was hesitating whether to go for it or not.

*
but obviously that place was not meant for me. yes, God has greater plans for me. the day before i was supposed to go for the test, AIMST called me up and told that i was offered a place. from that point onwards, there is no looking back. convincing everyone that this is the choice i am making was the toughest part, especially those who i expected to encourage and support me with my choice even discouraged me. determination and faith won the battle as i managed to find my way out of it and confirmed my place there.

*

ever since coming here, everything has been falling into places well enough. financially, assistance been coming in one by one, hopefully it will continue. studying has been relatively alright, doing the best i can.

*

so, what else can i ask from Him? nothing else, but just continue guiding me in this journey, the journey to achieve my longtime dream.

*

so now my ultimate goal is to graduate with 1st class honours and be a doctor with a difference. (thanks to our prime minister - bajet 2010, graduating with 1st class honours will convert the ptptn loan to scholarship)


with God's helping hand, il be able to go through every obstacles in life

2 comments:

  1. amen sister (:
    there's something that i want to share with you
    its a quote from john piper
    "God's most glorified when we're most satisfied in Him"
    and looking at your post...
    looking at the steps of faith you took to fulfil the dream He has placed upon your life...
    pinky (:
    He's smiling at you right now, telling all the angels around Him
    "you see that?!!~ do you see my princess there? way to go my lil girl!~"
    i'm proud of you too pinky!~ (:
    time and time again...even when it looks dark...you knew where the Light was shining from (:
    <3 you

    ReplyDelete