Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No.65 - How Time Flies..

roughly a year ago, i received my stpm result, thinking its the end of my dream. but God certainly has His way in everything.

now, another batch after me already received their stpm results and im already 1/10 in my journey towards my dream. thats how time flies...

every now and then you hear me saying exam is coming, exam is nearing. ya, nonstop. next one is just days away but im topicSSSSS away. ya, note the amount of 'S'. and time will fly and i hope i will pass with flying colours too.

there is nothing much to update lately. quite a few been asking me to update my blog. somehow i chose this odd time to update it. everyone is busy studying, im busy chewing crackers and blogging. way to go, joyce!

shall blog when im done with the exam. shall get myself some time off also. the heat is killing me softly...

3 comments:

  1. add oil phing! I'm the reverse of you..the cold is killing me softly and I can't can't wait for Spring!!! Damn I now have that sore throat...you know, the one which changes my voice to garau-ness...=/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. the heat is killing me tenderly too... :) you are relaxing because you have finished studying ma... hahaha.. add oil in your coming exams ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya pinky....
    study hard, i have faith in you and i'm sure a lot of other ppl have too (:
    all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete