Saturday, March 20, 2010

No.67 - Comes to An End

My holiday is coming to an end. Today is Saturday, tomorrow Il be taking bus back to uni. How fast time flies. Am still doing my holiday's work, so do you think this should be called H-O-L-I-D-A-Y? I refered to the Concise Oxford Dictionary and holiday is defined as period when no work is done. So I think I DID NOT have a holiday. Its just days without classes. Haha!

Overall, this holiday is fun. Had relaxation. Had 4 sessions of badminton in a week, I LOVE it. SLEEP until 9 plus in the morning (yeah, I know most of you would be saying '9 plus? Hello! Thats SOOO early!', but for me, thats like very late because Im used to getting up by 8plus). Not forgetting, EAT like a pig. Watched Up (at least I watched A movie this off). So, I can summed up that this time off is quite fulfilling for me.

The next time I will be having off will be....during middle of May...which is actually my study break for my FINALS! OH MY! See...how fast time flies. By then, I will be so close to completing my first year as Medical student. I hope I will pass the first year with flying colours and in the process of it, I hope I will enjoy and grow more in many ways, BUT most of all not grow sideways! (you know what I mean...)

I think thats all for now. Just the sudden urge to blog after reading one of my friend's blog, she wrote so long. Gotta have my lunch and resume with my undone work. Two things yet to be completed.

Till then, goodbye~

2 comments:

  1. hahhahah time flies mannnnnnn the next thing you know, I'll be back and we can go yumcha togetherrrrr and I love UP the movie! Have a good first year Phing! :)

    ReplyDelete