Thursday, July 1, 2010

No.70 - 1/5 completed

yes, 1/5 of the journey is completed but not confirmed yet as results are not out, everything uncertain. it will take a week or two to really conclude my 1st year.

it felt as if it was only last month that i registered for the course. how time flies. had 3 weeks of study break before the finals, was struggling and complaining how the 3 weeks of studying and 3 weeks of exam will be a hell. but its gone like the wind and im starting my almost-2-months-holiday now.

2 superbly important things await me this period. hope both turn out well. they're correlated.

other than that, will be enjoying my holiday. sports, family, outings, home, friends and love. :)

have many things on my mind to complete. many goals. :)

cant wait.


Ask and you shall receive. He will guide you through it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment