Friday, July 16, 2010

No.71 - How Holiday Has Been

it feels weird having such long holiday without needing to touch the books. for the past 1year, each holiday is filled with books. this time no books. its quite dull actually but slowly am finding things to do. a lot of movies and series to watch and also books (storybooks or any books not related to academic).

exercise, for the time being is on the break for a specific reason. will be back playing badminton, jogging and cycling next week probably, hopefully.

trip over the sea cancelled for a very huge event. hopefully its really worth it for He has guided me this far, im sure He would not disappoint me.

i think thats all for now. just ensuring the blog does not die off.

4 comments:

  1. what vy huge event?? =S do give me an update on ur interview k.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinky pinky
    change to tumblr!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened to ur holiday trip? tell me abt it! me curious! can msg me in fb heeee. and my hols are currently not-so-interesting after i came back and i got sth for you as well! :D oh nice blog skin btw! sth new and diff. (:

    ReplyDelete