Thursday, July 16, 2009

No.38 - Today I.....

did my medical checkup at columbia hospital. very nice place, good service, worth my rm25. nothing much done, just a few : opening mouth, checking ears, taking blood pressure, checking eyesight and taking x-ray. need not take blood test becauce blood group known through blood donation. the doctor asked what am i going to study and i answered medicine. he asked whether its my passion or parents force. haha, what a question! before entering the hospital, i was questioned whether i was in contact with any H1N1 patient.

on the left is the appointment card and my medical card. im so surprised. the picture there is from my IC, i wonder how they manage to copy to the card in just less than 5minutes! on the right is a pen and a fridge magnet given by them for free! very cute magnet! its on my fridge now
this is the emergency room, where i did my checkup

the hospital's cafetaria

the reception counter, to register and the payment counter is beside



the hospital from the outside, taken when i was on my bike


my envelope of x-ray
the label on my x-ray

my x-ray, healthy lungs


***** *****


in the afternoon, i becme my sister's guardian, collected her report card. no longer need to collect mine, my turn to go collect from the teacher.


parents and students in the hall, anxiously waiting for their turn

***** *****

helped a friend to buy new handphone. this is by CSL, model i-100. it was launched to commemorate our prime minister 100th day of service. very basic function, coloured screen, but..no games! costs only rm78. so anyone interested, can ask me. i can help you to buy. no extra charges unless you want me to courier to you! had a very nice time chit-chat with the salesgirl, she thought im a phone dealer. and out of a sudden she was dreaming and looked sad. she ended up telling me she's sad, her mum fall sick because high blood. i was like...shocked. she just got to know me like less than 5minutes and she's telling me this? i wonder what she sees in me. extra-friendly? hope so~!
very nice, slim and light

2 comments:

  1. mcm best je columbia hosp tu... nak buat medical check up kat situ jugak la...

    ReplyDelete