Friday, July 17, 2009

No.39 - Today I.....

went jungle trekking + hiking with mum and few Hash members. there are 7 of us, of course im the youngest! my 1st time too. agreed to follow mum because she said will be able to witness huge trees, where need 8people to join hands to circle the tree trunk. so we were supposed to sart at 9 but only started at 10. i could only remember the name of 3 of them : uncle 'blind bat', aunty 'suki' and bro calvin. overall quite tiring, due to the weather also and mum forgotten to ask me cut toe nails, so when coming down time the nails poke the front part of shoe, so painful! and i managed to throw away 5leeches from my shoes, excluding the ones that sucked my blood, 3 of them, so altogether 8 leeches came after me!

the start of our journey, im the most back

some trees there

when you feel there's no hope in life, somehow somewhere there's a path with light to guide you out of despair, just believe

one of the huts. i tell you, the huts are quite furnished, got many things!

stream
crossing the stream
group photo taken by yours truly
me in, taken by calvin
me with the huge tree, ya i know, my outfit sucks, but its to avoid leeches, so socks up!
mum with tree, see how tall is the tree!

me with one of the tree's branch, look how spiral-ed it is!


man on motor with petai he got from the jungle

when going back time, saw this pair of butterflies. at 1st when i took this there's only a pair. after taking, came another pair

evidence : leg bitten by leech. thats only one spot. there's another 2 more.


so thats my journey for today. exhausted. heading for the bed now. its 2am. told myself blog this and head for the bed because tomorrow is another BIG day, yeah, note the B-I-G. il be off to STADIUM BUKIT JALIL, KUALA LUMPUR tomorrow 11am bus!
MANCHESTER UNITED, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment