Monday, August 3, 2009

No.42 - Today I.....

got no chance to blog on my working experience, the one I had from 30/07 - 02/08. got to wait for pictures then only i can blog about it. currently getting my rest, feeling a little lethargic.


am on a movie-marathon. it has been 3years since i last did this. the last was after spm. i decided to do this because i am determined to return the dvds back to szewei when getting the pictures from her.

the list of movies (in order) :
a) nancy drew
b) 17 again
c) the curious case of benjamin button (going to start watching now)


bid au revoir to erin and mel veen who finally left for fruther studies at NTU, SG. im sure they had a safe journey there and are on their respective new beds now (don't think dirty, i used the word 'respective', they DONT SHARE the same bed). so i guess il be seeing them end of this year. in exactly 6days' time il be leaving my comfort zone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment