Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No.50 - Missing Tag

1st time blogging from university, from my own desk. just bathed, had dinner and going to study and discussion. went for jog just now, stamina improved a little.
*
*
note the title of this post? here is the story.
*
*
went to library to study in the afternoon, took a locker, got the key, kept my bag. went to study. after finish, nearly went off without my bag until wooi choo reminded me. then as we walked to the locker, i realised the tag for the key is missing! i panicked, scared need to pay alot for the tag. so i kept quiet and went to the locker, trying to recall which locker is mine! but i couldn't recall. so what we did? tried they key on every single locker there! how lame! laughed and laughed and laughed. in the end, gave up and peeped at the list on the counter for the number of my locker. its A015. ha ha ha! luckily im not fined for losing the tag.
*
*
i realised the post might sounded a little 'dry'. the experience of it was fun! lost the touch of putting emotions in my writing.
*
*
ok, got to go~

1 comment: