Thursday, August 20, 2009

No.51 - I'm Disabled

yes, literally i'm disabled. here goes the story.
*
*
went to the toilet during break, but toilet was in washing process, so the cleaner said can use the disabled toilet. mei-dree went and came out. so it was my turn. when i finished, i wanted to unlock it, i turned the lock yet i couldnt open it, i thought they were holding my door. so i tried and tried and tried, i still couldnt open. then only mei-dree said must turn two rounds! lol! managed to open at last.
*
*
moral of the story is its difficult being a disabled and i experienced it today! I'M DISABLED!
*
*
i shall end this post a little bit more colourful since i had quite a dull day, managed to stay awake in classes and fell asleep reading halfway in the library.

this is my lunch
this is my dinner
*
*
going back tomorrow, but a lot of reading to do. and also need to catch up my sleep, feeling extra tired. shall not spend time on internet much!
*
*
bye!

2 comments:

  1. The curse of the disabled toilet!

    happy baliking taiping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao... eat sleep eat sleep... I wonder what will ur body going to be... hah..

    ReplyDelete