Sunday, August 9, 2009

No.46 - Today I.....

just completed packing up. yes, its done which means im just hours away to starting a new chapter of my life. a chapter that nearly all my friends already journeyed on. so now its my turn. im a step closer to my dream. so i shall start my journey with an open heart, free mind and happy soul.



so i shall begin my messages.




to all (generally) : thanks for your support in helping me in searching for the right way towards my dream. i appreciate all the efforts you all made, either spiritually, mentally or emotionally support. i wouldn't disappoint all of you. without the supports given, i would have fallen short in achieving whatever i want
*
*
to my mum (though i doubt she will be reading this) : i know ive been wasting the holidays just like that and ive not been good enough. sorry for all the troubles in getting me to realizing my dream. il work hard and do well, be a significant person in future. i will not disappoint you. il make you proud of me
*
*
to my sister (maybe she will read this) : you will have the world to yourself, no more me nagging (worse than my mum, i can be). make sure study hard!
*
*
to melissa : thank you for your gifts and the card, appreciate them very much. taking along to university. do take care of yourself well. always know that im not far away. il be always watching over you. study well too, not too often last minute. thank you mummy for the gifts too. il try to be more holy holy there reading all the books given. my only source of entertainment for the time being i think
*
*
to joanne : thank you for the frame. it will keep my photo safe. will see you sitting at the 'bench' when i see the photo (but the bench will break lah!) you too take good care. me and you very near only, can meet at same bus station also. study well too. do well and join me. il be waiting for you~
*
*
to sze wei, su lin and mei yen : thank you for the surprise! i appreciate it very much. i know loads of hardwork put into getting it done. im sorry the effort (cupcakes) gone into waste. anyway, im always remember it. good job, well done. *standing ovation* *claps*
*
*
and to all those who wish me best of luck (through sms or verbally or in prayers) in journeying this road, thank you very much, your wishes lifted me up in many ways
*
*
so, its already 00:00:00 of 10.08.2009.
~its the day~
*
*
to all : i love all of you, in whichever way you have come into my life, the impact you made in my life, i treasure each and single one of you. take good care~

No comments:

Post a Comment