Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No.10 - Today I.....

had the ride of my life, a ride I never wanted it to end, just wish could go round and round and round and round and round and....(ya, it will continue until infinity because I dont want it to end). With the breeze blowing against my face and the stars filling the sky(yes, somehow tonight there were many stars), it was the best ride I ever had, the ride Ive always dreamt of. And oh, the scent, I wish I could invent something which can 'record' or 'capture' smells so I could smell it over and over again. One of my dreams came true. Im happy. Hope that wishes such as watching stars while lying on grass and strolling on the beach will join the list of "Wishes That Came True" soon.



*hope Manchester United will beat Porto later!am too sleepy to watch. *yawn*

1 comment: