Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No.14 - Today I.....

for the third day in a row, been logging in to mIRC. Ya, that stupid, outdated chatroom thingy. The program is in this laptop, so I decided why not check it out since after how many years of not using and I was extremely bored. What I did was I logged in with a male nickname (ya i know now u wondering why I did that) and I decided to put the channel listing on so that I could see which channels many visited. Well, what caught me was a channel with the description of Gay, ya, u might think Im looking for 'stuff'. Well, with my nickname, I just wanted to have some fun and wonder what do they talk about. You see, its rare you get to talk to gays face-to-face. So a few approached me, no conversation lasted more than 10minutes, except one. Well, 1st of all, I wouldnt know he is lying his identity or not because I myself faking my ID. After chatting for quite sometime, he explained he's a real gay, have a boyfriend whom he goes to to stay together during the weekend and *ahem ahem* you know lah, I need not go any further. And the climax of the conversation was (don't think too far lah, that 'climax', we only chatted) when I asked his occupation, he said its a secret, so I persuaded him saying we're friends, the answer was he's a primary school TEACHER! Oh MY!! I mean, the fact of having a gay teacher??? and in a primary school??? No wonder there's more and more cases of teachers raping students..... But after thinking of it.... he's still a human, with the freedom to feel and to love and care for others, just that in a wrong way... and tonight gonna be the last night I'm logging in there.





*she made my day, offering me the hug, wish i could spend more time there.. but it is her day, so not my wish that is gonna be granted. glad its the correct day.

6 comments:

  1. Still remember me?
    we know each other through that outdated chatroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea. whats ure nick then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. er... "aXer" if i not mistaken, it's been a long time

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ok, its u. i still remember, haha. how u manage to find me here???

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god!for real??
    its like a tvshow plot...haha!

    ReplyDelete