Monday, April 27, 2009

No.17 - Today I.....

after so many years of riding motorbike (not that many though, 3years only), I finally gave the machine I rode a bath, a well deserved bath. If the motor could talk, it would be cursing me and might just sabotaj (is this the correct spelling?) anytime when Im riding, but Im really glad it didnt and hopefully will never. Haha. Now the bike is sparkling clean, wish I could polish it. And 1more thing, I always wonder if the driving school never play cheat for us by digging/making a hole for us to put the double-stand, will I even have the chance to pass the exam and be riding today? This is because.... after washing, I tried lifting the bike to double-stand, but to no avail even after much arm exercises for the past 2months, I still FAILED to give my bike the lift. When I managed, the bike was nearly 45degrees from its actual position, thus taking up alot of space. Luckily mum yet to scold for blocking the hanger. Took a picture of my sprakling bike, but no cable to send it to computer to post it, dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment