Monday, April 13, 2009

No.9 - Today I.....

just came back from playing tennis! W-O-O-H-O-O!!! Though long time dint play, Im not that 'rusty' as I thought I would be. But it was tiring... Plus fun actually, there was a prank (dint work out that well though)

noticed I've put on alot of weight, jeans getting tighter... Hmm....

got prank by my mum and sis. They told me I got a letter. Then I told them Im sure they open it as they always do. Then they said its an open letter. So I was excited, thinking it was a postcard from a friend of mine whom I pastered LOoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg time ago for a postcard from oversea (if you're reading this, you should know who you are.. Haha!)... But in reality it was actually an 'open' letter, a letter written by my mum asking me to take away the socks I left on the floor for weeks! Hahaha! So much of my heart skipping for thinking it was the postcard I am waiting for.



*my shoulders aching... think im having tennis-shoulder instead of tennis-elbow.

5 comments:

  1. LOL. what a great prank! so have u picked up your socks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...ur mum is sooo cute....
    haahahaha...its rely v.funy lor...
    u lazy monkey gal...
    who btw pulled a horrible prank on me...is dat y u were doing that 2me??
    revenge eh...hah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh....glad thts not me eh...i wudn terasa...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw who did u sent postcard to lar??
    amy ah??

    ReplyDelete
  5. well...what do u think???is it real...
    does it sound real...or is it juz a novel plot twist??~~
    [about ur comment on my blog..]

    oh..how long ago u send 2 her redy??
    wel..i dun think it will be anytime soon she send anything back 2 u..

    p/s: open ur mail..

    ReplyDelete