Monday, April 20, 2009

No.13 - Today I.....

feel that Nani from Manchester United is a very awesome player, with his skills in football and also in somersaulting. I have always admire him playing, he's one of the most interesting players to watch on the field (well, off the field, I have no idea). This video which I got from http://www.manutd.com/ justifies my choice. He's THE No. 17 I always look forward to watching whenever Manchester United plays.


*enjoyed the video?i dont mind watching it over and over again.but cant blame u if u arent a footie fan!*

1 comment:

  1. i disagree la....he's fast on accelaration....dribbling oso ok la....but he doesn't know when to pass the ball and always end up losing the ball....i mean his tactical knowledge sikit kurang la....he has alot to learn....=)

    ReplyDelete