Thursday, April 23, 2009

No.15 - Today I.....

stumbled, yet again, breaking my vow. There's practically zero will in me and also partly due to no exercise and so LITTLE time spent for and with God. Yes, even working my muslces during work isnt enough exercise. Guess I should start going cycling or jog after work. But.... I cant imagine, maybe while cycling or jogging halfway I might just collapse. Please, I need determination to continue this vow, not breaking it over and over and over again....


am not chosen to enter NTU. It made me realised that actually I applied very limited courses and scholarships. USM, IPTA, teaching and NTU only. Oh my. What if neither I get??? Then it will be...... I dont want think so much, leave all to God, He knows what's best for me. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. wat vow did u break...?
    dun worry..things will turn out for the best..
    remember..
    ~every cloud has a silver lining..~
    as cliche as that may sound..

    ReplyDelete