Monday, April 6, 2009

No.7 - Today I.....

attended the interview for the teaching course in IPTB. Well, the journey was alright, not until we got lost thanks to the brilliant toll-girl who asked us to take on the 1st exit. Lucky God sent an angel to guide us, somehow he was there at the right time, the right place and going to the same destination as us. The interview went quite well, just figured out that my Bahasa Melayu has reached the stage of "S-U-C-K". Haha. And many will think that I am stupid for telling the interviewers right at the beginning of the interview that my 1st choice is medicine and teaching is only one of my many other options. I think that would have made them put a cross on my application form. But if thats what they want to do, I cant stop them but its their lost, I dare say because I can teach very well! (wow, you must be thinking I am very arrogant for saying this) Oh ya, there's no individual interview. There's only group interview, one in English, another in Malay. And for myself, it was a paired interview as my session, only two attended. So you can imagine how 'dry' the discussion would have been. And mind you, I lied alot during the interview, especially by saying I was one of the school's Rukun Negara club member when my school doesnt even have one! And I even crapped of the activities 'we' 'carried out'.


drove on a highway and for the 1st time I drove, the meter hit 110km/h . And to add to it all, it was raining heavily, no, no, not only heavily, it was H-E-A-V-I-L-Y. I cant really see the road and for someone with such great eyesight, I still have to sit close to the steering to have a clearer look of the road. And I freaked out when I was driving halfway my legs got slight cramp. I dare not tell my mum so as to not worry her. My legs are getting weaker nowadays, guess they missed going jogging, cycling and most importantly, they miss badminton very much!!!


*getting the rest i can for today so that il be freshen up for the coming obstacles and burdens coming in the days to come*

1 comment:

  1. what a wierdo name...muahaha...its suppose to be fake name lerr dear...dats like my name...haha...anyway...note taken..till further review..hehe..

    ReplyDelete