Sunday, April 12, 2009

No.8 - Today I.....

slept until 10.30am. It has been veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long since I slept until this late.

watched a tamil movie, Perazhagan. Nice and funny. The main actor and actress played two roles each in it. It tells of how love can overpower a person even to the extend killing and also the power of love that does not consider looks. I dont mind watching it another round.

want easter eggs! Suddenly I have the feeling of wanting to become a child again, playing around with no worries. I feel I have not been spending much time for myself, doing things Im passionate about, for example playing badminton ( I miss it so much!!!! that I wouldn't mind paying the whole court, that's if anyone willing to play with me....... I'm so sad), go for my daily walk and just.....being myself..... I am sad thinking of this... I lost touch with myself, everyday just trying to obtain enough rest with worries of what's going to happen in future always on my mind.


*P/S : Please excuse me for being emotional in this post. It comes once in awhile, no, no, I dont mean those "monthly" thing. Just that it has been sometime this issue been running on my mind.


HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to play!!!That is if you don't mind playing with a noob. You would prob stand and wait while I run all over the court picking up shuttlecocks. I don't have anyone to play with too because I am not good enough for other's standards. It's okay to emo. You'll feel better after emo-ing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!!i cant believe u watched that movie..hahaha..
    for ur info the lead actor is one of my fav tamil movie stars..hehehe...n the lead actress is jyothika, his real life wife...=)
    i love them as a couple man...haha..
    but that wasnt his best movie..
    i strongly recommend u to watch these movies of his if somehow by chance u come across them..hahaha!!

    * pithamagan (very very sad wan..but its totally worth it..=))

    * sillunu oru kadhal...(very sweet movie..again wif his wife..=)

    * kakka kakka ( i noe the name sounds hillarious!!but the movie is damn good..again wif his wife in the lead.=) the movie is like seven...if u got watch seven before, i think u know how is the ending..sucks..(sorry *spoilers..haha=)

    * another movie which i forgot the title..but he looks very handsome in the flashback scenes..hahaha!!

    sorry for the over enthusiasm...heehehe!!but i so terkejut that u actually watched a tamil movie..haha..=) way to go..!!

    ReplyDelete