Sunday, April 26, 2009

No.16 - Today I.....

think Petronas should hire me to ride for them. Ya, you might think I am drunk for saying this (I am not, long time no to alcohol). I wore a tshirt with the word 'Petronas' printed across my chest and I rode my bike. Lagenda 110cc, I reached a milestone tonight. Previously I blogged on my achievement of riding 110km/h. Tonight, the meter hit 120km/h. To celebrate it, I shouted WOOO!~ while riding. Now the motor sounds and feel abit 'loose'. Cheers to me~! So now you know why I said I should sign a contract to race for Petronas. There's no barrier for speed. I always wish my motor has 5gears or I have a bigger motor, a 500cc probably. :-)


watched a tamil movie, Kalaba Kaadhalan. Nice movie. Guy and girl together, girl's sis fall for guy, did everything to get guy without girl's knowledge, guy loyal to girl, no way of girl's sis getting guy, in the end girl suicide. Ya, ya, I know you'll say it sounds stupid and common, but wait till you watch it.


just wanted to say that I was all hyped up last night watching Man.Utd thrashed Spurs. Trailing 2goals, MU did wonders (did is not the correct word for sure because they did, doing and will always do wonders! WEE~!!) by scoring 5goals in the 2nd half! And.... I'm sad, miss playing football. :-(




said 'take care' with a heavy heart, as I knew neither could help but just dont say anything. Many to utter but none escapes my lips. Its just for one reason, I know, you know. It will forever be.

1 comment: